Everyone loves bath bombs. There's nothing more relaxing than the fizz and the fresh scent after a long day.
A lot of the times, the bath bombs on the market are filled with preservatives, artificial fragrance and ingredients that are probably not that good for your skin.
When you make them yourself in the convenience of your home, you know exactly what is going into your homemade bath bomb. On top of that, making bath bombs is fun and easy!
With a few scoops of our Matcha Clay Powder, the bath is filled with antioxidants that will nourish, replenish, and smooth the skin.
Emerge into fresh made goodness with a lavender aroma (or any aroma you decide to add) and an ingredient that will do wonders to skin while bathing.
Your body will thank us later for infusing it with all the vitamins and minerals while bathing!
- 4 TBSP 23 SKIN Matcha Clay Powder
- 1/2 Cup of Corn Starch + Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup of Citric Acid
- 2 TBSP of Water
- 6 drops of Essential Oil for Scent
- Bath Bomb Molds
1) In a bowl mix corn starch and baking soda first
2) Mix to get rid of clumps
3) Add in Citric Acid to bowl
4) Mix well
5) Add 6 drops of essential oil
6) Add 2 TBSP of water
7) Mix well make sure there is no clumps
8) Apply mixture to bath molds, start by outlining molds and then slowly putting in more powder to fill mold. Overflow each side of mold and push together.
9) Leave molds for 24 hours
10) Open molds after 24 hours and bath bomb should be ready!
11) Drop in bath water next time you bathe and enjoy a relaxing bath full of Matcha Clay Powder-Which will smooth and hydrate the skin for a glow!
Make sure to not be afraid to fill the bath bomb molds all the way overfilling it as much as you can! This will ensure there will be no spaces in the bath bomb once it dries in the mold!